Works better than Ambien, Rozerem, Lunesta, and Sonata combined!!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Two new babies on the way!

I am now almost six weeks away from my scheduled C-section and I have officially started the pregnant waddle. I have slowed significantly, it takes me twice if not three times longer to do certain things and don't expect me to ever put the pedal to the metal. It is a little aggravating, I'm used to speeding around work and the place I used to work at called me "Taz" because I was constantly doing my work at breakneck speed. Now a snail could easily breeze by me. I am getting larger, although I am not nearly as large as I was with my son, but I will have to admit it's nice to slow things down a bit and not rush quite as much. She seems happy, she also tends to wake up at around 9pm when I'm trying to get to sleep. That is her time for stupid fetus tricks. I just hope that when she pops out, she won't keep those same hours because I'm am not a night owl, I'm a morning person to the Nth degree, the earlier in the AM the better. I like to go to the Super Wal-Mart at 4am! That's about it on news on one of my new babies. Now, I have another new baby on the way. This one I won't have to endure major abdominal surgery and a four to five inch scar. I have ordered the brand spanking new Bee spinning wheel from SpinOlution. I have high hopes for this wheel, my Golding wheel as spoiled me with its really high ratios for spinning. I'm so used to the high speed that when I started looking for a travel wheel, I wanted one that spun at least a 24:1 if not higher. This baby is not only a travel wheel, but it can get an approximate ratio of 35:1!! Woo-hoo! Don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore my other wheels (Golding, Timbertop, and Schacht) but they are large, heavy and do not travel well. Especially my Golding, it's a well balance and precise wheel that I don't want to risk damaging or knocking it out of alignment by travelling with it. So I needed a travel wheel. All the other travel wheels I looked at either had low ratios to spin on or I just thought they looked ugly or funny. Then I found the Bee. It just came out and it looks and sounds marvelous to me. It's been paid for in full, but I don't know when I'll get it. Hmmm....I wonder if the hospital will allow me to spin a maternity yarn while I'm there for my manditory four night stay....








































































This is the new SpinOlution Bee! It's coming in the mail and I can't wait!!

No comments: