Works better than Ambien, Rozerem, Lunesta, and Sonata combined!!!

Monday, March 3, 2008

Wii would like to play...

Well. Whadda ya know. I should always know that you'll always regret saying never. I never thought that I'd buy my son a gaming system. I also didn't know that I would send my husband to wait for one for about three hours. The kid originally said he wanted it for Christmas but I told him that I'd have to sell him to get one and that would defeat the purpose. So I said he'd probably get one for his B-day. I didn't think that demand would last this long because we spent Saturday trying to find it. Thanks to a nice young man at Circuit City (thanks Josh! You're invited to a birthday party!) who didn't tell us that they'd have them on Sunday (wink, wink), we were able to obtain the apparently new holy grail. So now I know why all those parents will sit in line for ages just to get their kid something that they wanted. My only hope is that the kid will appreciate it, maybe not right now, but hopefully in the future when he's waiting for hours in the cold to get something for his kid...or me!


One last thing!! Congrats to my big bro Mark for coming in tenth overall, eighth for males, and finally first in his age range (and it wasn't the 80-100 range)!!!!!! Congrats big bro!! I'm proud of you!!

1 comment:

markie said...

Hey, we have to get together to play some Wii bowling or Wii tennis! Ha ha! If I'd known y'all wanted one, I could've gotten a Wii a while ago -- there were a bunch of them at Best Buy down here but I didn't buy one because I don't have time to play!

Thanks for the kind words on the marathon. I might come visit and run the Wilmington marathon next year. It looks fun!