Works better than Ambien, Rozerem, Lunesta, and Sonata combined!!!

Monday, March 10, 2008

I survived my first weekend at work and all I got was this eye twitch...

This past weekend was my first weekend experience at my new job! I thought it would be absolute hell, but it was more like purgatory. I would have been fine if it weren't for just stupid problems that just popped up. I do have one thing to say, everyone on my weekend team was spectacular! They all worked like a team and pitched in to help everyone out so that no one was left crying over how much work they had to do! I really feel lucky that I'm working with this crew. I'm now finally getting comfortable on the blood bench, it's taken a while. I think I might be getting my confidence back a little. Hopefully things will keep on getting better and better!

No comments: