Works better than Ambien, Rozerem, Lunesta, and Sonata combined!!!

Monday, August 10, 2009

Upside-down daisies and Cinnamon buns (did someone say buns?)

Last time I checked, I'm a girl. Because I'm a girl, I was born with what most men would define as a defective gene that makes me love anything cute. Unfortunately, my gene is either very defective or mutated because I don't just love anything cute, I love ALL things cute. I don't even have a limit to what cuteness I can handle. See, for most people there's usually a point where something is so incredibly cute that it makes them gag. For some reason, I lack that gag reflex and I really can't recall anything that I've gagged at because of it's cuteness. Now that I have a baby daughter, I'm constantly on the quest for anything cute I can knit her, preferably hats or booties because not only do I have a defective gene for cuteness, I have ADHD on top of that and even baby sweaters take too long to spin and knit and I'll lose interest and then it goes into my ever-growing pile of unfinished knitting which does not need to get any larger. Well, on my quest for cuteness, I came across the cutest hat for Caoimhe. I knitted it in two days flat and I tell you not even the ugliest baby can take away it's cuteness! I had so much fun that I'm now knitting one in another color for my best friend who's expecting in September!

Here's the hat in progress:

Here's the completed hat:And for those of you who have that cute-gag reflex, here's a pic of some fresh homemade cinnamon buns!

No comments: